A more modern geometry with a slightly shorter reach and 1cm higher bar position gives additional comfort to the meticulously developed carbon layup, created to deliver structure that is both reactive and comfortable. The straight fork, slightly steeper head angle, and compact rear triangle make for extra responsive handling performance; making the Venta agile enough for even the fastest most technical situations.
Sharing many of the features of its sibling, the iconic Astra, the Venta is constructed from standard modulus carbon fibre with slightly simpler tube shapes – the result is a bike that rivals the performance of the Astra, and weighs just a few grams more. At just 910g for a medium sized frame, the Venta is still very much in the lightweight category!
To those who claim that quality construction and long lasting performance are concepts available to only a select few we have just one word: Venta. After 20 years of continual development the Venta continues to represent the fantastic design premise of the original model. The latest version is a testament to the fact that impeccable craftsmanship, performance and design, built to race and built to last are qualities found throughout the entire range of Basso Bikes, no matter their price point.
BASSO VENTA DISC
2021 Venta Disc Ultegra
- Frameset: Basso Venta 100% UD Torayca Carbon frame and fork
- Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Wheelset: Microtech MCT Disc – available with our famous Epic Wheel Upgrades for enhanced performance at outstanding prices.
NEXT FREE STOCK DUE IN STORE: JULY (56cm only)
Frameset: Basso Venta 100% UD Torayca TR50 and MR60 Carbon frame and fork; tapered headtube 1-1/8″ to 1.5”; 100x12mm/142x12mm thru axles; dual electronic/cabled groupset compatible; integrated seatpost clamp; UCI approved
Groupset: Shimano Ultegra 11s Hydro
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 11s 54x34T
Disc Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Hydro
Cassette: Shimano 105 11s 11/32T
Chain: Shimano Ultegra
Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
Handlebar: Microtech Al
Stem: Microtech Al
Seatpost: Basso Venta Al with integrated seat clamp
Wheelset: Microtech MCT Disc
Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 700x28c
Exclusive Epic EditionsAvailable with our renowned Epic Wheel Upgrades for enhanced performance at outstanding prices, including:
- Complete bike with DT Swiss P 1800 Spline wheels (worth £380) – just £2739
- Complete bike with Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels (worth £590) – just £2929
- Complete bike with HUNT 35 Carbon Aero Disc wheels (worth £839) – just £3249
- Complete bike with FFWD Tyro 45 Carbon wheels (worth £880) – just £3249