In order to apply for finance you must:
– Be at least 18 years of age.
– Be a permanent UK resident with a 3 year UK address history.
– Not have any adverse credit history such as CCJ’s, IVA’s or bankruptcies.
– Be in regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment, or in receipt of a pension if you are retired, or in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance.
– Have a bank account and debit or credit card registered at your UK address.
Please note that meeting the above criteria does not guarantee acceptance, as other individual conditions may apply – all decisions will be made by V12 Retail Finance (not by Epic Cycles).
Applications may not be accepted for various reasons, including mistyped details, or not meeting the lenders requirements.
If your application is declined, it’s usually for one of the following reasons:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria;
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted financially; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
If you wish to appeal the decision made by V12, you are advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing directly to V12.
Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more advice, call V12 on 02920 468916.