KINESIS 4S DISC
The geometry is the same classic road geometry that Kinesis have used for over a decade and a half in establishing themselves as the default for club riders looking for a winter-proof bike that doesn’t mean a big change of position compared to their race or “Sunday best” bike.
Super Plastic Formed Kinesium Aluminium
• Tracer Disc Thru Axle carbon monocoque fork
• 142x12mm Thru Axle rear spacing
• 100x12mm Thru Axle front spacing
• GW ‘Switch Lever’ axles front and rear
• Clearance for up to 30c tyres (28c with guards)
• Di2 / 1x / 2x mechanical compatible
• Two bottle cage mounts
• Mudguard and rack mounts
• 68mm threaded BB
• 27.2mm seat post required
• Kinesis designed tapered headset with ACB bearings
• Colours: Shocking Pink or Royal Blue
• Sizes: 48 / 51 / 54 / 55.5 / 57 / 60 / 63
• Warranty: 3 years
• Frame supplied with fork, headset, seat clamp, front & rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides.
The Kinesis Racelight 4S comes to us as a frameset, which can then be built up into a complete bike in our workshop using components of your choice.